STRIDER 12 Classic Balance Bike -No-Pedal- Learn To Ride Bike PinkStrider
(You save )
STRIDER 12 Classic Balance Bike -No-Pedal- Learn To Ride Bike Pink
If Your Child Can Walk, then Your Child Can Ride a Strider!
The budget-friendly Strider 12 Classic comes equipped with our no-flat tires, which are ready to take the punishment that only mud puddles and heavy riding can dole out. It also comes with a lightweight, sturdy steel frame for child-level durability (that’s the highest level of durability BTW) and the lowest seat height in a balance bike. The Strider 12 Classic is a great, unembellished choice for those that want to jump in the pool but aren’t quite ready to cannonball.
GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD - The seat and handlebar heights adjust to accommodate ages 18 months to 3 years, or a 12– 17 in. inseam.
- Authorized Retailer with Full Warranty
- Learn to ride and balance on two wheels without training wheels or pedals
- Durable, functional, and packed with features for years of use
- Perfect for growing kids with widest age range from 18 months to 3 years
- Patented steel frame
- Puncture-proof tires need no maintenance
- Lightweight with lowest seat height for the youngest possible starting age