Gaerne Carbon G. Volata Road Bike Cycling Shoe Matt WhiteGaerne
Gaerne Carbon G. Volata Road Bike Cycling Shoe Matt White
As you are preparing for a hot day in the mountains, you can't be distracted by uncomfortably hot feet. The Gaerne Carbon G. Volata road-cycling shoe promotes ventilation across the entire shoe, underscoring that the need for rider comfort is just as important to performance as is the stiffness of the carbon sole. The Volata provides ventilation across its synthetic upper, underneath the carbon sole, and at the tongue so that you won't have to rely on the thinnest summer sock you can find and hope for the best anymore.
Gaerne piles on the performance of the Volata with an EPS carbon sole that records an impressive 12 on the stiffness index. Under tension your foot is held snugly by the BOA dial, and the Volata receives an anti-slip insert at the toe area to reduce any extraneous foot movements, keeping all your efforts going straight to the pedals. And cleat positions have been improved by 9mm, compared to the previous Volata, to help you dial in the perfect fit.
- High-performance carbon road shoe with a focus on air flow
- EPS carbon sole with an impressive 12-stiffness recording
- BOA dials offer easy one-handed fit adjustments
- Multiple ventilation ports on the sole help cool hot feet
- Anti-slip toe-insert for added power-transfer confidence
- Cleat position options have been increased by 9mm compared to the previous sole.
- An alignment scale printed on the sole allows you to memorize the position of the cleat.
- Outstanding stiffness index of 12.
- weight size 43 (287G)