FSA Powerbox powermeter MTB 1 x Carbon CranksetFSA
Now: $999.99 - $1,207.99
(You save )
FSA Powerbox powermeter MTB 1 x Carbon Crankset
FSA’s MTB PowerBox Carbon Crankset employs a P2M convertible spider design for multiple chainring options. FSA's crank arms and BB392EVO spindle mated together produce a stiff, reliable, extremely versatile power meter crankset available with a double or single chainring configuration.
- Convertible spider design for different chainring and chainline configurations
- Hollow carbon composite arms with UD finish
- BB392EVO 30mm AL 7050 alloy spindle fits every MTB frame (purchase BB separately)
- AL7075 100% CNC chainrings
- Thick-Thin tooth design for maximum chain engagement
- Optimized for new 11 speed system
- Spider-based power sensors provide total power output measurement of both legs, with Left & Right leg output analysis available with system upgrade*
- Bluetooth connectivity available with system upgrade*
- *System upgrades available
- Now available for download and purchase are the PowerBox Upgrades for the FSA PowerBox giving additional data during the ride and for analyzing your training sessions. *System upgrades available >here<
With this upgrade your FSA PowerBox can transmit data via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE or Bluetooth Smart) to your bike computer.
The L/R balance shows you the percentage each leg is contributing to your total power output. (power left = pressure on the left pedal + pull up on the right pedal; power right = pressure on the right pedal + pull up on the left pedal).
Pedal Smoothness upgrade
Pedal smoothness is an advanced metric for riders who want to optimize their pedaling. It shows you how evenly power is applied throughout the whole 365 degree pedal rotation. FSA PowerBox power meters collect the data for both legs combined. Please note that transmission of this data to your bike computer is only possible via ANT+.
Torque is an interesting value especially for sprinters and track riders who want to measure their peak power output. This value shows you the power independent from your cadence. Please note you must check if your bike computer can show the torque value before upgrading your FSA PowerBox.